What they say about us
– has been mentioned in national newspapers such as The Times, the Daily Express, and The Guardian
– was nominated amongst the nation’s top 50 travel websites (we are number 30) in an extensive feature in the Independent
– has provided editorial content for the Times (‘Little Known Island Havens’), an extensive feature for the first ever National Geographic Traveller magazine (‘It’s Germany, but not as you know it’) and a front cover feature for the Guardian Travel section (‘Wunderbar! The Best of Germany’), amongst others.
– hasfeatured in the newsletters of the German Embassy and the German National Tourist Office UK (GNTO)
– has been recommended by respected travel editors like The Times’ Steve Keenan, who tweeted ‘I expect great things of the Wundermeisters’
– is regularly approached by travel writers for comment and information on Germany as a travel destination
– has provided an online feature for Skyscanner.net on 10 Wunderbar things to do in Germany in winter
– was reviewed on
“GermanyisWunderbar.com is a well thought out guide to the country. We liked the way the site was laid out and the information is definitely top rate. Rather than try and flog a holiday GermanyisWunderbar.com is just giving website visitors the chance to find out more before they visit.” Quite so.