Keep up to date with the latest news and views from the Wundermeisters
You can subscribe to receive our regular newsletter via email – if you’d like to do so, simply fill out the brief form located on the right-hand side of this page. Rest assured that we will never pass on your details to any third parties without your express consent to do so.
Subscribing to our email newsletter is free, and each issue contains a wide range of useful information including the latest news and destination reviews from GermanyisWunderbar, a round-up of the latest developments from our partners, as well as advice for those travelling to Germany.
Newsletters (most recent first)
- June 2017 – Summer chilling
- March 2017 – The joy of spring
- December 2016 – What our partners say will be great in 2017
- September 2016 – There’s still time for …. autumn ideas from our GermanyisWunderbar partners
- March 2016 – What we’re most looking forward to
- December 2015 – Happy Christmas from …
- September 2015 – Guests most welcome
- June 2015 – Perfect Pairs
- March 2015 – Kicking off the season
- December 2014 – Good News for 2015
- August 2014 – Good Health in Germany
- May 2014 – Germany al fresco
- February 2014 – Forthcoming highlights for 2014
- November 2013 – Cosy stuff for Christmas time
- September 2013 – Tales of the Unexpected from our GermanyisWunderbar partner destinations
- June 2013 – Chill out Germany summer ideas from the GermanyisWunderbar partner destinations
- February 2013 – all about the joys of spring from the GermanyisWunderbar partner destinations
- December 2012 – our Christmas quiz, competition and 2013 wish-list
- December 2012 – a round up of Christmas gift ideas from our partner destinations
- September 2012 – promoting our new hotels section, looking at Oktoberfest options, and assessing Germany’s performance in the Olympics
- August 2012 – GermanyisWunderbar partner news: Best deals from partner regions, from boat trips to classic bus tours and women-only hiking
- May 2012 – Spring is Sprung special, looking at Germany’s Olympic medal prospects, and rounding up a selection of rural webcams showing how the new season has arrived in the German countryside.
- May 2012 – GermanyisWunderbar partner news: Alternatives to the Olympics – from partying in the Cultural Heart of Germany to Frankfurt’s apple wine festival
- February 2012 – GermanyisWunderbar partner news: Best Moments 2012 – from Frankfurt’s enchanting side to inner peace in the Moselle valley
- January 2012 Issue 1 – To kick off the year, GermanyisWunderbar is spiritual and quirky all at once
- October 2011 Issue 2 – Hints, tips and offers for Christmas and winter time in Germany
- October 2011 Issue 1 – GermanyisWunderbar turns one – three cheers with German beer plus: skiing in Germany
- July 2011 Issue – Hints, tips and offers for imminent travel in Germany, from candlelit valleys to mad kings.
- June 2011 Issue – Including an insight into Germany’s unusual cures and some wunderbar words
- April 2011 Issue – Including a pot-pourri of unusual food and drink in Germany, a catch-up on how GermanyisWunderbar is being picked up by newspapers in the UK and Germany, and a range of German travel hints, tips and offers.
- January 2011 Issue – Including: a guide to unusual places to ski in Germany, a feature on our new “Weird & Wunderbar” page, a round up on site activity since launch and a range of German travel hints, tips and offers.